We are looking for 3D designers to work with our headquarters in Korea and local collaborators in Ho Chi Minh.
- Interior design, Sketchup and 3D Rendering
- Graphic work such as preparation and editing presentation materials, drawings, renderings etc.
- Vietnam local meeting support and related work
- Configure the presentation as needed with color/finishing materials suggestions
- Collaborating with designers from the head office in Korea to configure the overall layout (2D, 3D and rendering) of the project as needed
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, Interior Design
- Experience: Able to communicate in English with more than 2 years of architectural and interior design experience
- AutoCAD, interior design, 3D modeling, 3D rendering work available
- Office program (MS Office) available
- Regardless of gender
3) preferential treatment
- A person who can speak English(required) or Korean(preferential)
- Experienced in related work
- Preference given to those who are proficient in 3D work
4) Other matters
- Working days are 5 days a week, and the salary is based on our company.
- There is an internship period of 3 months before hiring a full-time employee, and 80% of the salary is paid during this period.
- The employment contract is to be renewed every year.
- According to the HR evaluation, it is possible to work at the Korean head office for full-time employees in the 4th year after working for 3 years.
- When submitting your resume, please indicate the name of the computer program you can handle and your proficiency level as high/middle/low.
- The place of work can be discussed while working at Han-il office in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam or working from home
- Interviews will be conducted in English and will be conducted with online Zoom
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#JobVacacy #JobOpening #RecruitmentNotice #Vietnamese #3DDesigner